Sunday, September 5, 2010

Boring person...

I am a incredibly boring person. the one thing that i do the same as everyone on this earth is breath! i don't do what others do. i don't talk about boys, movies (well sometimes), actors, actresses, clothes, i'm not a gossiper, and i don't really care that much about what i look like 'cause i don't care what people think of me.

I am the unexpected. i am the unnoticed. i am unpredictable. (well sometimes) :) i don't know why anyone would want to read this blog and it is not about anything really, just me. And what i think. people want to know other opinion on things they know 'cause they don't believe themselves (sometimes). Me, i like what i like, its me.

Some people say that being you is not boring but in reality the world 's opinion is so strong that the magnet can't stay away from the fridge. It is impossible to be your self in this world! (unless you are a carbon copy of everyone else). because if you are different it is considered strange. unpopular. and so much more.


i like having my own voice when i write but even then sometimes i find that i follow the ways other people write! it is very hard to be your self in this stinkin' World. :)      

3 comments:

  1. Well I don't think you're boring. Or maybe I'm just boring too... :D If boring = different, then YAY for boring.(and can I just say that I love, love, LOVE the new background!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depressing post. You're usually happier that that and I LOVE YOU - you are one of the best people I know and other than mom I think I've probably told you the most secrets. Of course excepting some but you don't REALLY need to know that . . . I love you sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, yes i was sad a bit then, but i'm not now!!!!!! i am happy! :) sry that that post was a little down. :)

    ReplyDelete