Monday, August 30, 2010

Me in 15 Words....

Okay, so my English teacher gave my class an assignment where we had to describe ourselves in 15 words, and frankly in my opinion that is impossible. So as i'm listening to the teacher and thinking at the sametime (yeah, i know, i'm multi challenged, wait no!  i'm a multi tasker) my friend, Freddi Shawn, gives me a paper saying that she wants me to describe her in 15 words and this is what i write....

"funny, sifi nerd, secrect ninja (like me), and then there are somthings you just can't begin to describe of Freddi Shawn. :) there are random things and then there are .....semi-normal things." 





well, she liked it of course, especially the ninja part. :) love ya Freddi Shawn. 


First day of school was a mess! room #'s were wrong and some teachers were late. it was just a terrible mess. :( and i've already found a class i hate. (funny joke below)





Haha! that sound like my dad. :) 
there is one thing that i love so far, which is being an IT aid. and i can't wait for drama tech tomorrow!!


My friend gave me this song to hear and i think it is the most wonderful song and it is so sweet. :) it comforts me that you can fall in love with someone who is not exactly the perfect prince charming and that it is vice versa (haha i'm not exactly the most beautiful girl in the world) :) but yeah it is cute. 






oh there is one more song that i like that i want to share.... (the vid is a little weird so ignore it.)






Me in 15 Words and what my friends wrote:
Ninja
Silly
Lily (flower)
Blue
Different
Random
Random singing
Pictures
Milk Chocolate <3
Classical
Country
Semi-normal
Hilarious
Stubborn
Vintage

What my friends wrote...
a.k.a. Chuck Norris
Not Cosmo
La-La-Lovely
Fun
Lover of "Walking Aides"
Doctor Who enthusiast
Sugar-lover-but-can't-have-er
Silly
Midnight Breeze...



1 comment:

  1. Haha thank you, dear one. :D And yes, I did especially like the ninja part.
    PS Probably my favorite love song OF ALL TIME! :)

    ReplyDelete